Book in your flu vaccination 2020 now
We understand the need to prevent further Viral illness affecting our country and workforces & vaccination against the flu is crucial for this
With Covid -19 the govt has earmarked the first batch of flu vaccines out to the vulnerable (criteria available on website https://www.fightflu.co.nz/
Essential industry is also important and vaccinations are available from 14th April for all worksites
we are open now for your booking. Simply fill in the form below and we will be in touch.
Business Health Services has a comprehensive vaccination program to suit your business requirements and provide competitive pricing for all your vaccinations.
With a team of Ministry of Health Approved Vaccinators, BHS can provide full onsite workplace vaccination services from seasonal influenza vaccinations to hepatitis A & B, tetanus and polio.
INFLUENZA (flu) vaccination on site
Around one in four New Zealanders are infected with influenza or ‘flu’ each year. Many won’t feel sick at all, but can still pass it on to others. Getting an influenza vaccination before winter offers you and others the best protection http://www.influenza.org.nz/
Influenza vaccinations are seasonal and are administered from March – June each year.
BHS can provide both Trivalent and Quadrivalent vaccines at your workplace.
Setting up a programme with BHS is simple with either online booking or site scheduling. Your designated nurse vaccinator will sort the logistics for the appointed time of delivery including all the necessary forms and equipment and the vaccinating of your people
Other Vaccination Programmes
We work with a large range of clients who have employees that are at risk of exposure to hepatitis A & B and tetanus.
Prior to commencing hepatitis A & B vaccinations, a blood test is required to check your employee’s immunity. We can arrange for onsite blood collects or each person can go to the local laboratory.
Once we have received the blood test results we can commence the vaccinations for your staff. Documenting and tracking of vaccinations with a record for the employee and the employer is provided upon completion of the programme.
Please contact us for a competitive quote to arrange and deliver your vaccinations on site.
Benefits of getting vaccinated
- Vaccines are the best defence we have against serious, preventable, and sometimes deadly contagious diseases.
- Vaccination has reduced the effects of infectious disease. http://www.who.int/bulletin/volumes/86/2/07-040089/en/
- Strict procedures are followed when vaccines are made. Before a vaccine can be licensed for use it goes through a long testing process by international scientists to check that it is safe, and that it works.
- Vaccination protects others you care about, including family members and work colleagues.
- We all have a public health obligation to our communities and workplaces to protect each other.